YT2FB Alternatives – What happens when you copy the link and post it on Facebook? It’s quite ugly, it’s just a plain link or link with a small thumbnail.
The problem related to it is nothing technical, but it is only that the audience cannot even bother to give a glimpse of it. In order for someone to actually watch that video, there should be a large thumbnail of the video to stop people from posting on your post, whether or not they will see it depends entirely on their interests. YT2FB can do this job but people are going for YT2FB options as it has some cons.
YT2FB Alternatives Required
People are looking for YT2FB alternative sites because they want simple and easy-to-use tools. Also, it is not mobile-optimized, so it is a major reason that people are looking for alternatives.
FbLinker is another website that allows you to generate video thumbnails for posting on Facebook. You can either work as a guest here, or you can log in with your Facebook account very easily.
On the home page, you can find three options, out of which you can access both ‘Link Generator’ and as Contact Us’ options as a guest. The use of the ‘Manage Links’ option requires a mandatory login with your Facebook account.
However, the ‘Link Generator’ option allows you to generate the required video icon. For this, you have to do the following:
- Copy the required link from YouTube
- Paste the copied URL in the er Your Link ‘text field at Fblinker.com
- Default values for Title, Description, Image (Thumbnail), and Play button are auto-populated from YouTube.
- Changes can be made to the title or thumbnail or play button.
- A preview with the above details will be displayed accordingly.
- After completing the work, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After clicking the submit button, an option for ‘Share on Facebook’ will pop up.
- Click ‘Share on Facebook’ to post it.
This tool helps in converting YouTube links into video icons which can be used to post videos in an attractive way on Facebook. All you have to do is:
- Copy the YouTube video link.
- Paste in the blank space provided for the URL on this website and press the ‘ENTER key’ on your keyboard.
- If you prefer to do so, you can edit the title and thumbnail.
- Your custom URL is generated in a box.
- You can also share on Facebook with ease by clicking the ‘Facebook Share’ button.
I would put ThumbTube as the first choice because it is an easy-to-use website for users. With a few clicks, you can convert YouTube videos to large thumbnails for Facebook. In addition, you can access this tool form mobile as it is fully mobile responsive. What you need to do to create a new link:
- Copy the YouTube video link and open ThumbTube.com
- Paste the link to this website on the text field that says: ‘Paste YouTube link this
- Click on the ‘Create page link‘ button and you will find a page like an image above with both ‘URL Source URL’ and ‘Convert URL‘.
- You have to copy the converted URL and paste it into the status input box on Facebook.
- If you want to change another link, you can use the ‘Create another link‘ option.
CreateYouTube is similar to YT2FB. This gives you an environment where you can turn YouTube links into large video icons. Therefore the thumbnails generated are larger than you would normally get from copying a direct YouTube link. Therefore the output generated is more pleasing to attract more viewers.
Follow the steps given below: –
- Copy the link from YouTube and paste it into the spaces provided on this website.
- ‘Create. Click on the option.
- To get the desired video icon you will have to copy and paste the new URL generated as your Facebook post.
This is another option that facilitates the generation of Facebook video icons from YouTube links. The website opens as a Y2FB tool. The process followed when creating a video icon is similar to the sites mentioned above.
To begin with, you will have to copy the YouTube link and paste the URL in the space provided on this website. Clicking on the ‘Create Link’ option will create the desired link. This website is only for this conversion and does not provide other features.
- 7 Amazing Classic Shell Alternatives for Windows in 2020
- 6 Amazing TubeMate Alternative Apps for Android & iOS
Since you have a lot of YT2FB options to convert your YouTube videos to YouTube with large thumbnails, you must try them all. But I would recommend you to go with ThumbTube as it is the easiest of all the tools listed above.