Looking for a way to view full size Instagram photos near you. So you are in the right place. Do you know that photos uploaded on Instagram profiles are not shown in the original size?
Also, if you want to see someone’s Instagram full-size profile picture, we’ve got you covered. You can get it online using your PC, Mac, Android, iOS browser, or application.
The pictures you see are in your news feed or the size of your or someone else’s profile. So, here we will tell you about the method that will help you to see full-size Instagram photos of anyone, which would otherwise be scaled down.
View Full Size Instagram Photos
1) Go to the Instagram website from any browser. If you are not already logged in, you will have to log in first to use your credentials.
2) Now, go to the profile of the user whose picture you want to see in full size. Click on the desired photo.
Note: You will not be able to click on a photo from the news feed. Therefore, first, make sure that you have come to the profile page.
3) After clicking on the photo, you will see the media in the URL /? Size = l has to be added.
- For example, if the original URL is – “Https://www.instagram.com/p/xyz/”
- Then it will become – “Https://www.instagram.com/p/xyz/media/?size=l“
Notice the bolded part in the changed URL.
4) Modify after Entering the URL hit.
Oh, is that so! You will be redirected to the full-size version of the image. Apart from this, you can also see the medium size and thumbnail version of the photo.
Media respectively at the end of the URL to view the medium or thumbnail version? size=m and media/?size=t. Here you are given the meaning of m medium and t for thumbnail.
If you want, you can also save the picture by right-clicking it and choosing Save Image …
It was all about seeing someone’s full-size photos on Instagram. As the above method will only allow you to view the uploaded photos as a post in the original size, now you have to get the profile pictures.
See Instagram profile picture in full size
You cannot view the profile picture in full size on Instagram. You can only see the cropped circular version. However, it is going to change for you after going through the methods given below. Not only watch but you can also download a large size profile picture if you want. Here you want to use the device based on different methods.
PC / MAC or Smartphone Browser
If you do not want to install any additional application on your phone or use a computer then go for this method.
- Open the website of Instagram on the web browser inside your device. We will use the Chrome browser for this guide. There is no need to log in to Instagram to see someone’s profile picture. But you can if you want. Also, if you already know the username of the person then you can skip the second step and proceed with 3.
- Navigate to the desired Instagram profile, either by using their posts on your newsfeed or by searching for their name. From their profile, get/copy their username.
- Once you have the username of the desired user, you will have to go to the Instagram profile picture downloader on Thumbtube.com.
- On the tool’s website, type or paste the username of the person whose profile photo you want to see/save, which you picked up in step 2 in the ‘Instagram username box text box’ and click submit.
- The device will fetch the username profile picture in high resolution and show you in a few seconds. After that, you will be able to view and download the Instagram profile picture.
Similarly, you can enter the username of other desired profile to see a profile picture larger than you. The tool works perfectly for all accounts – private included, whether you follow them or not.
Note: If you do not find the profile picture, it was originally uploaded in a lower resolution (smaller size). In other words, it simply means that the user has not uploaded a large size image.
- Get the desired username of Instagram and download Instant DP (Full HD) available on Google Play Store.
- On opening the app you will see an input box to enter the Instagram username. Enter a username and tap on the search icon.
- It will take a few seconds for users to match that username. Wait for it and select the desired person when shown to the respective users.
- To view the profile picture in full-size, tap on the profile picture thumbnail. To save it, you can use the download icon in the bottom right. By doing this the profile picture in the gallery will be downloaded inside your album.
This app also shows you your search history which you can delete if you want.
iPhone / iPad
The process is the same as the Android app mentioned above and does not require any login.
iPhone / iPad users can download the Qeek for the Instagram app to view full-size profile pictures. After the application is installed, you open it, and on Instagram, you type the username, whose profile you want to view or download. You will see a drop-down list here, in which you select the desired person.
After that, just tap on the embryo profile photo or tap on Fullscreen.
You will see this profile picture inside high resolution. After that, you can zoom the profile picture up to 800%. There is no option to download any kind of inbuilt inside the application, but you can also open the profile picture at full size and take screenshots at any time.
It is also possible to go to the Instagram user’s profile from within the app.
These were several ways to view full-size photos of Instagram – the size in which they were actually uploaded to Instagram. Be it a simple post or profile picture, which you can use to meet your needs. On top of that, it is very important to have any device like Android, iPhone PC, or Mac.
Share it with your friends and help them see original size photos. If you face any issues feel free to leave a line in the comments below.