Tinder without Facebook: No matter who you are, who have not contemplated using the online dating website or app? Tinder, without a doubt, is one of the most popular dating apps all over the world.
In 2014, it was reported that Tinder had more than 1 billion swipe per day! In the beginning, as an advertisement, “The chance to meet people you will not normally meet”, Tinder has changed the entire structure of the dating world rapidly.
However, the number of such people is increasing, which does not broadcast their entire life of aired on Facebook; Which makes great sense. Nobody wants his mother or everyone to know that they are using tinder, do not they?
So, is there any way to log into the tinder without using a Facebook account? Well, the answer is yes! While there is a ton of online websites that claim that using a tinder without a Facebook account is possible, there is only one way to use the tinder without a Facebook account.
Many people do not know how to use this hidden answer and consider the privacy of using Tinder without a Facebook account. want to know more? Continue reading to learn how to access Tinder without a Facebook account and how to use the Facebook account to access Tinder, without ending your privacy.
What is Tinder?
Tinder was founded by Sean Red, Jonathan Baden, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Dinesh Moujani and Whitney Wolff. Whitney Wolff later left Tinder and started his dating app called Bumble. The main idea behind the app is the fact that no matter who you are, you feel more comfortable contacting someone if you know that they want you to contact them too.
Sean Red also said that Tinder filled up a gap for social sites to meet strangers, rather than that you could connect with those you already knew. When you create an account on Tinder, a card with your name, picture and bio are shown to all your potential matches. Likewise, you are shown cards of people around you who are also on Tinder.
You can see their name, age, biography and picture. Now, you can either like their tinder profile or show indifference towards them. It is expressed by right-swiping on the person’s photo while swiping left indicates your apathy.
When you see someone’s card, you are not shown whether they swipe right or left on your card. Other Tinder users are swiping either your left or right on your card, if they are interested or indifferent, respectively. As long as two people like each other, they are considered a match and they can chat in the app.
You are given a limited number of swipes in a day. The users you show depends on the factors you decide. You can set a limit for ages and distance from your place. You can also choose which gender is shown to you. This swiping feature has been extended by Tinder and currently, it is used in a variety of applications and equipment. There is also a facility for a super swipe.
A super swipe occurs when you swipe straight up instead of right or left. When you super swipe on a person, they will be shown that they are super-liked by you when they see your card. This improves your chances of getting the right swipe. You can also superfast once a day.
Why do you want to use your Facebook Account?
After understanding Tinder’s methodology, you can ask, “Why does Tinder want to use my Facebook account?”. Well, there is a reason behind that why you need to use your Facebook account to login to Tinder.
If you use Facebook to use Tinder, the app is able to create your user profile with the photos you have already uploaded to Facebook. In addition, Tinder uses your basic information like your age, geographical location, number of mutual friends and general interests to create your social information.
Using the above data, Tinder is able to match you with potential candidates, who are more likely to be interested instead of just random people.
The second reason is that Tinder uses your Facebook account to sign up so that the number of scammers and cat-fishers can be reduced. Forcing everyone to use their real Facebook account, apart from this, makes it easy to locate real people with a fake profile on Tinder.
So, why is Using Tinder without Facebook an option?
- There are some things in life that should be private. Dating is a personal choice and in this way, no one wants their dating life to be open to the public. However, connecting your Facebook account to Tinder is exactly the same! Tinder grabs your friends list, your profile picture, and other personal information through Facebook, and this information is made public. If you are conscious of your digital safety, you will not want to make this information public. As a result, this is the primary reason that most people want to unlink their Tinder accounts from their Facebook account.
- Another reason that you want to unlink your tinder from your Facebook account is the fact that Tinder has automatically picked the photos you shared on Facebook. If your photo is set in private, you do not notice whether you want to take a special photo; It automatically raises all newly added photos. This lack of independence is another reason that most people want to unlink their tinder account from their Facebook account.
- Facebook is primarily known as a social site. This means that you will have photos of childhood or jokes (even inappropriate) uploaded. When you add your Facebook account to the tinder, you will lose your privacy. All your tinder profiles will be available for easy viewing.
- When you connect your Facebook account to Tinder, the most noteworthy thing is that you have no control over the person capable of viewing your Tinder profile. In addition, these unknown people will be able to view your photos, take screenshots, distribute and share them like. This is the biggest reason for unlinking your Tinder Account from your Facebook account.
How To Make Real Use Tinder Without Facebook
So far, there is only one way to use the tinder without linking your Facebook account. That is, sign up for a tender with your phone number. You need to verify your phone number with OTP and input all the necessary information and pictures. You will then be able to access your tinder without using the Facebook account.
so there you go. You have the answer to how to use the tinder without a Facebook account. However, note that you will have to verify your Tinder Account with an SMS OTP every time you log in.
If you are looking for alternative ways to use tinder-like your Facebook account is used, but the data shared with Tinder is limited, there are some simple tips and hacks that make it complete.
1. Creating a Facebook Clone Account
One of the ways to create an account on Tinder is to connect to your Facebook account, without having to create a clone account to highlight your dating life for all your Facebook friends.
Remember that this account will not be a FAKE account. The account that has been created will be a clone of your account. This helps to separate your tinder life from your Facebook life. It will be easier for you to penetrate the information between the two accounts.
To create a Clone Facebook Account, follow the steps below:
- First of all, open the Facebook app and create a new Facebook account.
- Fill in all your personal information that you want to show on your tinder account.
- Go to the Tinder app and then click on the Settings option which is on the left side of your screen and then logs out of your previous Tinder Account.
- After logging out, now login to the Tinder app from your new Facebook Clone account.
- Finally, you have your own tinder profile in which only access to information that you have accepted is acceptable. In this way, you have control over personal data that you want to make public through tinder and personal data which you do not want to reach the tinder.
2. Increasing the privacy level on your Facebook account
There is another way to use your Facebook account to enter Tinder, yet all your personal information is not made public, to increase the level of privacy of your Facebook account. In this way, undesirable tinder users will not have access to your photos and personal information. Here are some easy tips, so you can easily increase your privacy level.
- First of all, open your Facebook account with your PC or smartphone.
- Now click the lock icon which has three vertical lines on the right corner of the screen.
- Then click on SEE MORE SETTINGS and then click on the app. This will show all apps that are currently associated with your Facebook account.
- Now, find the tinder from the applications listed. When you click on the edit icon, you will be able to change the visibility settings for the tinder.
- Change the visibility from the public to the private (only for me) and you are doing. This is very simple!
After following the steps outlined above, Tinder will not make your dating life public yet. So go and enjoy your private date.
Improving General Facebook Privacy & Security
There is no doubt that with the beginning of the 21st century and the digitization of everything, maintaining digital security has become a necessity for everyone. However, there is still a huge difference between the general knowledge of the general public about digital privacy and security.
I do not need to elaborate on the backlash which Facebook has recently faced due to its security deficit. Campaigns on “DELETE FACEBOOK” are running. Recent changes in digital law policies across Europe only go to show how we actually are weaker.
So, carefully review the following instructions about improving your security settings and overall privacy for your Facebook account.
- The first thing you want to do is this link, Facebook Privacy Settings, and Tools. Change all your settings for the ones shown below. Pay special attention to the highlighted settings in the green box. It prevents search engines from adding your Facebook profile to their search results.
Now, go to your Facebook profile and click on your friends. Open Privacy Settings by clicking the Manage button.
- Now, change the settings of those who can see your friends list and those people you follow “only for me” or just my “friends”. This ensures that no unfamiliar person has access to your friend’s list.
- The last thing you want to do is open your Facebook profile and go to settings and locate the APPS. Here you can change the privacy of the Tinder app to “Only for me”, so no one in your Friends list can know whether you are using it.
Tinder without Facebook: Final Words
If you are still confused about whether you can use Tinder without a Facebook account, then the answer is YES & NO. Yes, because you can create a tinder profile using your mobile phone number. No, even if you are using mobile phone numbers to create your tinder profiles, but the overall concept of linking accounts will still be the same.
Instead of a Facebook account, you will use your cell phone number. In addition, we have also shared various tips and tricks that you can use to add your Facebook account with your tinder profile, such that the amount of tinders personal data is severely limited.
You can further create a Facebook Clone account, and use it specifically for your Tinder profile. It separates two separate apps and prevents the cross-over of personal data.~
Tinder without Facebook Review
No matter who you are, who have not contemplated using the online dating website or app? Tinder, without a doubt, is one of the most popular dating apps all over the world. In 2014, it was reported that Tinder had more than 1 billion swipe per day!