This Sound Isn’t Available Tiktok: It was not so long ago that TikTok allowed its users to upload their voices. Music clips were by far one of the most popular choices and one that caused the most problems.
You see, it’s absolutely not legal to add music to your TikTok videos that you don’t own. Sure, you might have bought the soundtrack-and that’s great-but the copyright license is still very much tied to the owner of the music.
By applying it to your silly TikTok videos, it can be downvoted or muted. what do you do then? Well, you can still get around it.
Sound Isn’t Available on TikTok
You have to update Tiktok first. If you are using Android you can do this through the Google Play Store; App Store if you are using an iOS device. This is to make sure no bug is causing the sound to disappear. After all, it may just be a fluke in the system.
- After updating TikTok, turn it off and then boot it back up if you haven’t already. You are now done with the new season of TikTok.
- Now, you need another app for this method to work. This involves creating a video on a separate application and then uploading it to TikTok. For that, you’ll need something like Inshot—a video editing app that can add music to videos you shoot with your camera.
- Install Inshot (Android | iOS).
- Launch Inshot and record a video. You are welcome to trim where necessary. When you’re done trimming, you can mute the volume in the video by using the volume slider.
- Next, add a music track. Tap Music. Choose a sound file.
- Save the video by tapping on Save and uploading it to Tiktok.
That’s all there is to it. This is especially helpful when there is no sound available on TikTok, but the price you pay is that your video will end with a shorter lifespan. You can even make it a private video to make sure it lasts at least a little while.
When no sound is available on TikTok, you can get around the limited library by creating your own video with Inshot or some similar secondary editing app. But again, you have to remember that the music is still not yours and you are violating copyright laws. Tiktok will not hesitate to delete your video. If you want to avoid this, stick to making your own music or use the sounds available on TikTok.