How to See Every Photo Someone Likes On Instagram:- On Facebook, you can easily see your friend’s activity on your news feed.
But how about Instagram?
The news feed in the application does not show users or anything other than the hashtags you are following and of course advertisements.
You can no longer see what pictures and videos someone has liked on Instagram in the Instagram app because Instagram has removed this feature. It is not possible to see someone’s Instagram activity from the website.
To help with this, we are sharing a method for you to view anyone’s Instagram activity and view their liked posts (photos and videos) and even comments.
Our method allows you to view a certain user’s or user’s Instagram activity without following it (anonymously). In addition, we mentioned a tip that would help you see if someone was online on Instagram.
See Every Photo Someone Likes on Instagram
If you want to see the activity on Instagram of a certain user or user you follow. What should you do in this situation?
Here is an answer!
Use the Snoopreport tool to find out about the likes, comments, and followings of the Instagram users you are interested in.
What is Snoopreport and how does it work?
Snoopreport is an Instagram monitoring service that allows you to track Instagram account actions.
You only need to add Instagram accounts for monitoring. Just this will provide you with the complete report, which will provide the likes, comments to the Instagram accounts of a person or business during the monitored week.
How to use Snoopreport
Follow the steps below to see every photo of someone’s liking on Instagram:
1. You need to create an account before you can manage Instagram accounts for monitoring in a user-friendly dashboard. You have to click on the “Sign up” button on their homepage and enter your email and password there.
2. After registration, you will be redirected to your dashboard. Here you can add and delete Instagram accounts, purchase time packages to monitor, view reports, and more! But first, you have to start by adding an account. You can add one or several accounts for tracking: Use a comma or row list when entering multiple usernames.
When entering a username, Snoopreport Instagram prompts users in a dropdown list, you need to make the correct selection. But keep in mind that the service can only go to public accounts, not private ones.
3. After adding the account you should purchase a 4, 26, or 52-week time package to start monitoring. Weeks will be credited to a single account in your dashboard or if you have added several – you can distribute those weeks the way you want.
Example: You add 14 accounts to your dashboard and you buy 26 weeks and divide them like this: 10 weeks can be found in one account, 5 weeks from another, and 1 week each week in all the remaining 11 accounts.
4. Once the time is added to the accounts, monitoring starts automatically. If you add more accounts later, you can start your monitoring by clicking the “Purchase Time” button on them.
Monitoring is enabled for “Instagram” and “jlo” accounts, for “jessicaalba” it is disabled.
5. The first report with the user’s choice and type will be available in a week. To view, it simply selects the time frame of the report and clicks on it. You will be able to see every photo you like on Instagram.
Here is the report with the choice of Instagram account provided by Snoopreport.
The report displays all user activity on Instagram. The largest part is devoted to the choice made by a user, such as changes in engagement with other accounts of the user who liked the photo and video and who posted and monitored the user.
The report includes additional features such as following, comments (available in the future), downloading in PDF and CSV format, and generating group reports.
See when someone was last online on Instagram
Instagram has a feature that shows the last active time next to a friend’s name in the Direct section.
It shows not only the time you last used the app but also the online status. The status of the activity can be seen in the Instagram Direct section. The option is turned on by default for all accounts, but if you want others to know about your online status on Instagram, you can easily disable it.
First, you can get an idea of someone’s last activity by looking at the posts and comments of their choice. But this information was accurate when it came to know about one’s final vision.
But with this option, you can see the last seen and online status for accounts with which you have previously chatted on Direct. Like this.
Update the Instagram app from the respective App Store and follow the simple steps below:-
- Open the app and go to Instagram Direct. You can do this by swiping left on the news feed screen or tapping on the paper plane icon in the top right.
- Here, you will be able to see the end users with whom you have a conversation with their username. It will be mentioned in the following way – “active x hours ago“, “active x minutes ago” or “active now“.
As you can see other than last seen, you can also tell if a person is online at a particular time.
You will not see this information for the user (s) who have disabled the status of the activity in the settings.
If you turn it off for your account then you will not be able to see anyone’s last activity on Instagram. The last time works on WhatsApp.
This update is a subject of considerable debate as it is a breach of privacy. Having said that, they have given you complete control to enable or disable it. So, how will you deal with it? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Final Words:- See Every Photo Someone Likes on Instagram
Instagram no longer shows what pictures and videos Instagram users like.
Use Snoopreport for surveillance if you are keen on watching or liking Instagram friends, or prefer Instagram photos of your boyfriend or girlfriend.
The biggest advantage of Snoopreport is that you can track your Instagram account even if you don’t follow it. Try it with this link.
We hope that you will be able to successfully see someone else’s liked photos and videos on Instagram. Please do not forget to share your thoughts about this feature in the comments below.