In this tutorial, we will show you how to Forward iCloud email to Gmail. In iCloud.com, click the Settings pop-up menu in the sidebar in the bottom left, then choose Preferences.
In the General tab, check Forward my email, then type the forwarding email address in the text field. Having more than one email account has become very common these days. And having multiple accounts makes it very simple.
People prefer to organize their business email separately, whereas personal email in a separate email account. And maybe, any other type of email in another account.
But isn’t it always too busy to switch to an iCloud email account every time you get a new email out there? So why not forward all iCloud emails to your normal Gmail account and relieve yourself of the pain of checking iCloud emails over and over again.
Plus, it will save you a huge amount of time once you have all the emails forwarded in one place. Learning how to forward the iCloud email to Gmail is really simple and only requires following a few basic steps.
Forward Email from iCloud to Gmail Account
Forward All Emails to Gmail Account
The method requires the use of iCloud.com. So, this means that you don’t need to use an Apple device specifically. You can use any device you own, be it Windows PC, Android phone, Mac, or iPhone.
- Use any browser of your choice and go to iCloud.com. Now sign in to your iCloud account and select the Mail option on the screen.
- You will see a Settings icon at the bottom left of the screen. Click on the icon and select Preferences…
- Now a window will appear which we will use to complete the task. While on the General tab, check the box that says, Forward my email: under the Forwarding heading. If you don’t want to keep a copy of the email, check the box that says, Delete messages after forwarding. You should know that maintaining a copy of forwarded messages will reduce your iCloud space, so it is better to get rid of them.
- Lastly, click on Done, to forward the iCloud email to the Gmail account once the settings are complete.
These were some easy instructions you should follow, right? Following them will let you know how to forward the iCloud email to Gmail.
Also Read:- 7 Ways to Fix Unfortunately Gboard has Stopped
Cancel Email Forwarding
For whatever reason, a person may stop forwarding emails to their Gmail account in the future. For that, you need to come back to the General tab and uncheck the box that says Forward my email after following all these steps.
Forward Some Specific Emails
It can be the case with most people that they only want the emails received from certain specific people to be added to their Gmail account. As for the rest of the email, they want it to remain as they are.
- Go to iCloud.com, sign in to iCloud with your credentials, and select the Mail option.
- Click on the Settings icon in the bottom left and this time choose Rules… instead of Preferences….
- This will easily take you to that window with the Rules tab selected. Click on the option Add a rule… appearing on the right.
- First, we’ll set the rule for the column that states, if a message, by clicking the drop-down icon and selecting is from the list.
- In the next column, you need to provide the name or email address of the people whose emails you want to forward to your Gmail account.
- Now you have to set the rule for the then column. The rule for this column will be Forward To.
- Finally, you need to provide your Gmail address where you want your emails to rest and click on the Done button.
From now on, all emails from specific addresses that previously came to iCloud email will start arriving at Gmail.
How to Forward iCloud Email in Gmail?
Some people actually have trouble forwarding the iCloud email to a Gmail account, although the steps to do so are absolutely painless. We hope that you enjoyed reading this article and you were able to solve your email-forwarding-related issue after reading our article.
If you think we’ve left out any other way to make this work, please share it with us and other users in the comments section below.