This is when someone keeps sending you unwanted emails, you decide to put them in a junk or spam folder. Junk mails do nothing but clutter your inbox, so it’s better to prevent them from happening again. In this article, we will discuss specifically how to check Hotmail junk mail on Android and trust me, it is very easy. So without further ado, let’s delve directly into the process.
Steps to check Hotmail junk mail on Android:
- Open your Hotmail mailbox.
- Go to Settings then the option in the upper right corner.
- Under the “Junk E-mail” section, you will see all your junk mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I change my junk mail settings in Hotmail?
- Log in to Hotmail and click ‘Options’ from your inbox screen.
- Select the ‘More Options’ entry.
- Click the ‘Filter and Reporting’ option under the heading Preventing Junk Email.
- Choose either “Standard” or “Executive” under Choose Junk Email Filter.
2. How to block unsolicited emails in Hotmail?
- Open your Hotmail mailbox
- Click Options at the top-right of the page.
- Choose More Options and under Junk Email Prevention, click on Safe and Blocked Senders.
- Click on Blocked Senders and enter the email address or domain on the box labeled ‘Blocked Email Address or
- Domain’ and click Add to List.
So this was our guide to how to check Hotmail junk mail on Android. The method is actually very easy and allows you to see all the junk mail in your account. I hope you found this article useful, if yes, do not forget to share it with your friends.