How to find archived photos on Instagram, Instagram is an exceptional social media platform that lets you upload a number of photos. A lot of people actually like it, say, Facebook or Snapchat because it is quite easy.
There are a lot of people on Instagram and this is a fun way to connect with close friends and loved ones. Some have now introduced themselves for this while some have been on this for a long time. So it is clear that those people who have been using Instagram for a long time may have uploaded some pictures with curiosity.
Well, we are all curious and have not liked our deleted Facebook post. So it has been given that people have uploaded some of their photos which may now look embarrassing. right?
Instagram gives you the option of delete with some things called ‘archive’. On Whatsapp, archiving a chat means that you do not talk much to that person. Even on Instagram, you store a picture which you do not want to see people due to obvious reasons.
What if you want to access those stored photos? With so many updates and enhancements, is it still possible to bring those embarrassing memories out? correct! It is possible. And this tutorial will show you how to unplug the Instagram posts so that it will be visible to your followers again.
How to Find Archived Photos on Instagram
- Unlock your device and launch the Instagram application.
- Visit your profile by tapping on your profile picture.
- Tap the hamburger icon for more options. Click Archive.
- You must select the postal archives or stories collection. There are posts in the post archives that have been archived and Story archives are stories that have been archived.
- You can select any stored post.
- Tap on the desired post and select vertical dots.
- Select the first option on the profile.
You can now see your archived post in your profile.
Find Archived Photos on Instagram Review
Instagram is an exceptional social media platform that lets you upload a number of photos. A lot of people actually like it, say, Facebook or Snapchat because it is quite easy.