Do you also use your Mi Account a lot? Rather you find it futile and looking for how to delete Mi account? If yes, we have a solution for you.
Before jumping into the process of deleting the Mi account, let’s take a look at what it really means. So once you are registered to a Mi account, you will be able to bind your Mi account to the MIUI system, which means you can store your photos, messages, contacts list, audio recordings, calendars, notes directly in the Mi Cloud Can synchronize. You can also sync some system settings to the server for backup.
After knowing the benefits of the Mi account, if you still decide to remove it, you can follow the steps below to continue.
How to Delete MI Account Permanently
- Go to https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del.
- Log in with the account you want to remove. Please enter your email or phone number. And password to sign in.
- Once you log in, you will get a popup that warns about deleting the account on your screen.
- Tap ‘Yes‘ and choose ‘Delete Mi Account‘.
- To verify your email address, after clicking the ‘Send‘ button, MI will send you a verification code to your mail account or mobile number.
- Insert the correct code in the box and click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Then press the ‘Delete Account‘ button to permanently delete your Mi account.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Is it safe to create a Mi Account?
Yes, it is completely safe to create a Mi Account. Also, if you forget your password you can reset your password.
What is the Mi account used for?
It is a cloud service function developed by Xiaomi Technology for MIUI systems.
So this was our guide on how to permanently delete the MI account. The process involves super easy steps and takes hardly any time. However, once you delete your account, you will not be able to recover the data associated with that account. Share this article with your friends who want to delete their Mi account.