We all know how entertaining a boomerang can be. With a moment or object looping backward and forwards in a video, it turns a dull moment into a funny one. But have you ever wanted to convert video into boomerang which is saved in your smartphone?
We are here with this tutorial to make your wish come true.
You will need to follow the steps below to make a boomerang from existing videos on Android and iPhone.
Create Boomerang From Existing Video
There are apps for both Android and iOS that allow you to convert videos into a boomerang. After trying a few we have made mention for each platform that works like a charm.
So, let’s first go to the method for iOS. Android users may skip the next one in a later article.
Convert Video for Boomerang on Android
- Install App Video Boomerang Converter from Play Store.
- Open the app after a successful installation. Tap on Convert existing video after the gallery.
- Select the video you want to convert to Boomerang. When the video is loaded into the app you can select the section to convert and order. It is also possible to turn the sound on or off for the boomerang using the audio tab.
- When you have tapped your selection on Convert.
- On the next screen, you can also apply a filter to the video. Finally, tap on Done to save the boomerang to the gallery.
Play video in Boomerang on iOS
- To get started you need to install Aviva – Loop Video and Photo app. You will get it for free inside the App Store.
- Once installed, launch the app and give it access to your photos. The app will bring the video from your camera roll and show you from the camera roll, tap on the desired video that you want to convert to boomerang.
- Now the selected video will be loaded in the app. Move the white point in the video timeline below to select the starting point of the boomerang. You have the option to select the length of the Boomerang video / GIF. You can easily select it by half a second, 1, 2, or 3 seconds.
- Now, if you want more editing options then swipe up in the section where you see the options for selecting the time. Here you can add text to the video if you want and select the speed for the boomerang using the slider.
- After sliding upwards again, you will get options to set the direction for the video. By default, it is front to back that is nothing but a boomerang. You can choose other directions like backward, backward only, etc. if you want.
- When you are satisfied with all the settings, you can save the video to the camera roll using the save icon below on the left. Or you can easily share Boomerang on all other platforms using the share icon directly below.
With this, you have created a boomerang from videos already recorded on the iPhone.
- Deslide – How to Remove a Slideshow from a Webpage
- How to View Full Size Instagram Photos & Profile Pictures
These were the easiest ways to turn on videos saved in a boomerang from a gallery or camera roll. Try these apps and let us know your experience with them or any other similar app in the comments below.
Also, don’t forget that you now have an option to create a reel from your video – try it out and see how surprised your followers will be! If you find the information valuable, then share this article on social media.