An old background makes your board feel loose and stuffy. That’s why we have covered a step-by-step guide to the Change Trello Board Background.
If this is some office project or a personal purpose, then there is no point, sorting it into the list is the best way to achieve your goal. And Trello does the same thing. By making it easy for you to organize your whole work, it helps you to track your performance more efficiently.
There are so many things that you can do on Trello. Shaping your entire project in the form of a board and classifying your work through different lists. Or to build a team, so that different people can work together to achieve a common goal.
However, viewing a board with many tasks can be boring at times, especially if the board is not optimally optimized. But by incorporating an option to change the background of the board, Trello ensures that the board you have created looks captivating.
So in this article, we are going to tell you about different background options. Using a Trello Board background from PC and even using the Trello app to guide you through a simple process to replace Android and iOS devices. Not only the board but also we provide you a way to set background colors for Trello cards.
Change Trello Board Background
In Web Browser
- First of all, log in to Trello and you will be in your Board Section directly.
- Select a board to change its background.
- Now, click on the “Show Menu” option at the top right corner of the screen.
- After going to the menu, select the “Change Background” option.
- Now, click the “Photos” option to view Unsplash stock photo collections. (If you can choose Solid Color Options for Trello Gold or Business membership or upload your own custom image.)
- Just click on any photo and set it as a board background. (You can also search for photos of a particular category by typing a keyword in the search bar.)
In Android App
If you are using the Trello app on your Android smartphone, you can easily set a board background through the app. Just follow these simple steps to do this.
Note: So far, you can not upload any custom image from the Trello Android app. You can only choose between different custom images uploaded before your web browser.
- Launch the Trello Android app on your smartphone and you will be in your board section directly.
- Choose the Board you want to customize.
- You have to click the menu icon and choose “Board Settings” from the menu.
- Now, tap on the Background and select any solid color or unstoppable stock photo to set it as a background.
In iOS App
The Trello app’s user interface in iOS is slightly different from Android. But apart from this, you can also upload custom images directly from the iOS app. That is not possible with the Android app Trello app.
- Launch the Trello iOS app on your device and select any board to change its background.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now Tap Settings Icon to go to Board Settings.
- And finally, choose “Background” to see the color and photo options. (If you are a Trello Gold or Business Subscriber, you can tap on the + icon to take a new photo or upload an existing photo to be set as Background).
Different Trello Background Options:-
Trello offers you many background options so you can not run out of options. Basically, you can choose a background from 3 different sources.
- Stock Images from Unsplash: Unsplash is an incredibly large collection of stock photos. From a sweet picture of a dog to the breathtaking picture of a volcano, you can find everything on Unsplash.
- Solid Color Options: This is most suitable for those who want a decent solid color background without any image.
- Custom Images: If you are not satisfied with stock images at Unsplash, you can upload custom images from your collection to Trello. (Note: In order to upload a custom image, you must be a Trello Gold or Business Class subscriber)
Final Words: Change Trello Board Background
An attractive interface inspires you to work on a particular tool more often. This being said, plays a major role in making the board more palatable on Trello, a good background.
With so many options available on the tray, you can choose one of the thousands of photos. Apart from that, with Android and iOS apps, customizing your board could never be easier.