Call of Duty: Mobile: Official call of DUTY® designed specifically for mobile phones. Play the iconic multiplayer map and mode anytime, anywhere. 100 Players Battle Royal Battleground? Is fast 5v5 team dead? Scary Zombies Action? Sniper vs sniper fight? Activation-to-Play Call of DUTY®: Mobile has it all.
Call of Duty Mobile Game Download
Call of Duty: Mobile, activism from long-awaited PUBG rival, finally surfaced on Tuesday, October 1. Call of Duty: The mobile game is available for both Android and iOS smartphones. Call of Duty is one of the most well-known games so far and it is no surprise that Call of Duty: Mobile Game has generated much buzz.
The new game has a new Battle Royal mode that can help take the game to PUBG Mobile. Call of Duty games have been launched to compete PUBG Mobile and Fortnite games and both games have a large number of user-based.
Call of Duty – “Legends of War” has been listed for registration on Google Play and on its website for the past few weeks and now the developers have finally released the beta version for testing and now the beta version is limited to some countries Is, may not be available in some areas. The company announced that the game would be free to play with popular maps such as Nuketown and Crash. Activision initially announced the launch for both ios and android.
Call of Duty Mobile Game Features
- Free to play on mobile: Console HD gaming on your phone with customizable quality control, voice and text chat, and exciting 3D graphics and sound. Experience the thrill of the world’s most beloved shooter game on your phone now for easy on-the-go fun.
- Get game modes and maps: Play Iconic Multiplayer Maps from Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®, available for free for the first time. Or squad with friends in a new 100-person Battle Royale survival map. Join the fun with millions of players from all over the world!
- Optimize Your Unique Debt: As you play CUT OF DUTY®: Mobile you will unlock and earn dozens of famous characters, scorestreaks, outfits, weapons, and pieces of gear that can be used to optimize your load-out. Bring these load outs into battle in thrilling PvP multiplayer modes like 5v5 Team Deathmatch, Frontline, Free for All, Search & Destruction, Sniper Battle and Battle Royal.
- Competitive and social sports: Use skills and tactics to top the competitive rank mode or win the most clan prizes while playing with friends. Play and fight millions of friends and enemies in this thrilling free to play multiplayer shooter.
- Choice and Complex: Whether gameplay, events, controls or load-out, CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE provides complexity and depth to the ever-changing experience. What does it take to compete with the best? Download Call of DUTY®: Mobile Now!
Call of Duty Mobile Pre-Registration
- How to pre-register: For Call of Duty pre-registration, the company has given its users two different ways to access the game. The first is to register on the Google play store and the second is to register on their official website.
- Pre-registration via Google Play: Pre-registration through Google play store is very easy, just you have to search for “Call of Duty Mobile” and tap on the pre-registration button. After tapping on the button, Google Play will confirm that you are registered for the game. If you do not want to register, just tap the unregistered button.
Call of Duty Mobile Game Download
Call of Duty: Mobile is available on both Android and iOS platforms. You can download Call of Duty: Mobile Game through Google Play Store and Apple App Store. To work on your smartphone, you must have at least 2GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and above or iOS 9.0 and above. This means Call of Duty: Mobile will not work on iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and iPod Touch.
Call of Duty Mobile – How to play it on PC
Android emulator Gameloop has said that it will bring Call of Duty: PC support to mobile after launch.
Call of Duty Mobile – Gameplay
Call of duty mobile is similar to PUBG mobile. However, it still offers an online shooting experience with a classic COD-style.
Players get to experience multiple multiplayer modes. The game will provide a choice between rank or unraced matches. You can choose between classic Cod-style missions such as Search and Destruction, Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Domination, Hardpoint, and Frontline. Some of the most iconic maps from the PC version such as Crash, Crossfire, Hijack, Standoff, Killhouse, and Firing Range are available to fight players.
Call of Duty Mobile – Battle Royal Mode
COD Mobile also has Battle Royal Mode. Like PUBG Mobile, 100 players will jump simultaneously. Players can either be lone rangers against all or they can choose to go out with a group of four. Playing in a team of four in battle royale mode, each player has to choose a role for the character. These characters are Medicine, Mechanic, Scout, and Clown.
Call of Duty Mobile – Graphics
Call of Duty: PUBG outsources mobile to mobile graphics. The game has better visual effects and details.
Frequently Asked Questions on Call of Duty Mobile Game Download
Question 1.) When will the call of duty mobile be issued?
Answer: The game will be released globally on October 1 for both Android and iOS. The game combines maps, guns, and characters from other cod titles like Modern Warfare and Black Ops.
Question 2.) Will the call on duty mobile be free?
Answer: Pre-registration is now available on Google Play and on this site for the opportunity to be included in these groups. Once we launched the game publicly it would be free to download on Google Play and iOS App Store. Call of Duty®: You can download it easily from the mobile Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
Question 3.) Is Call of Duty Mobile on iOS?
Answer: Call of Duty Mobile is available for Android and iOS platforms. The game is free to play and weighs around 2GB when installed. Call of Duty Mobile brings classic Cod-style missions and a new Battle Royal mode.
Question 4.) With whom is Call of Duty Mobile compatible?
Answer: Call of Duty: Mobile is compatible with at least 2 GB RAM and Android 5.1 and Android devices running with it.
Question 5.) How do I say activation support?
Answer: While 310-255-2050 is Activision’s best toll-free number, there are a total of 2 ways to get in touch with them.
Call of Duty: Mobile Review
Call of Duty: Mobile, activism from long-awaited PUBG rival, finally surfaced on Tuesday, October 1. Call of Duty: The mobile game is available for both Android and iOS smartphones.